Workshops on topics that are not covered in the basics seminars or only become interesting after working with the tools for some time.
There is a computer room in Bonn, Germany available for groups up to 10 participants
Seminars are scheduled mostly for the weekends to make them more easily accesible for freelancers.
For more information please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of workshop topics:
Your own topics are always welcome.
- Freshen-up classes for all those who have not used one of theri translation tools for some time
- Project management with TRADOS Translator's Workbench
- Working with TMX
- Terminology managment with TRADOS MultiTerm
- Working with different file formats (XML, HTML, FrameMaker, Interleaf...)
- Hiding non-translateable text
- Administration of a translation memory
- Overview over translation tools on the market today with short live demo project.